Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

& our winners are!!

Hurrah!! A 'big thank you' goes out to everyone who'd participated in Jinjerup's first ever competition, we've gotten all your many, many catchy Halloween taglines and phrases. Plus thank you very much for all your encouraging feedback & support! :D

We've gone through all your fab phrases and it sure was tough choosing our 3 lucky winners.
Without much further hesitation, here are our 3 overall favourite phrases>



1) Eat, drink and be scary by skippee

2) Spookie Cookie
by Ilenia

3) Boo to You Too! by Karen Crain a.k.a. Tweetie

Bonus!
Since its our first competition, we're throwing in a little special surprise for everyone who has participated or left a comment in our competition blog post! We'll be sending all our lovely participants, Jinjerup's Halloween Hello Bonus Pack! :D

Many thanks again folks for taking part in our Halloween Hello Competition ;)

xoxo,
Lynn

____________________________________________________________________

Note:
1) We shall be emailing out the links to the Halloween Hello Digital File Sets real soon, please do contact me if I happen to have missed out on anyone's email.

2) Katy (tagline: Don't be fooled by the ghouls!) you've forgotten to list your contact details. Please remember to email me your email address soon! Thanks! :)

4 comments:

My Owl Barn said...

Those are some very creative phrases. Congrats to all the winners :)

lynn said...

^^ Thank you for your lovely support!

lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CraftyTweetie said...

Woo Hoo! I was so surprised and elated when I got the email announcing I had won! I will definitely recommend your handiwork to others. Can't wait to use your Halloween pics in upcoming crafts. I especially love the cute Halloween froggies! :) I'm looking forward to your next fun contest. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails