Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Freebie of the week: Key to my heart Wallpapers

:) As I shall be a tad bit busy next week, I am releasing Jinjerup's next week's freebie a little earlier, today! Keys aplenty, I've come up with these 3 new wallpapers based on Jinjerup's new Key to my heart pattern. Stay tuned for next month's theme, its going to be sweet!

Wallpaper Freebies
Three new lovelies to choose from!
Available in 2 sizes, please click on the size you'd like (they're at the bottom
of each wallpaper) to begin your download.


Key to my heart (yellow) Wallpaper


Key to my heart (red) Wallpaper


Key to my heart (blue) Wallpaper

UPDATES
(29-09-2011) Hi there, thanks for your interest in these Jinjerup freebies but we've discontinued them, sorry about that! No worries though, we've got plenty more freebies for you :) Please visit our new Jinjerup Blog:
http://jinjerup.com/category/freebies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails