Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

A bunch of Fives

Note: These are a back up of Jinjerup patterns dated 12-11-07

Fresh off the shelf, introducing new patterns featuring:
pretty little red goldfish swimming in their green padded
pond,
lady birds, button imps, crowns & cuffs and
of course, dancing bots!


dance dance
My first robot pattern. Well oiled so they don't squeak
whilst doing their jig.




kingyo
Red goldfish a-swimming in a pond with lily pads.




how to travel between clouds
I used to imagine of the many different ways of doing so
when I was a kid.




hippop
A trip-to-the-zoo inspired pattern of hippos in love.
It's not mis-spelt, my sister keeps mistakenly calling them that.
I adore the way it sounds.




buttonology
The seamstress employs these button imps to sew them
on for her.




naughty and/or nice
Designed as a pattern for the theme of a hen's night
party invite.




lady birds
It's been ages since I've seen any.
Such wee little bugs running around with their bright shells.
Can you spot the special one?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails