Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

TGIS!

Thank God its Sunday! Ugh, I can't imagine a world without weekends!! What a horrifying thought..! :P Its the only time I can let my hair down to focus on and enjoy what I truly love; designing for Jinjerup! chuckle* & of course spending time with family and friends.

Looky here, this week's freebie is the red Spoonblooms heart-shaped Giftbox!
Hmm... for this being my first red colored giftbox, I think it turned out quite prettily.

Bright and warm, this new giftbox's perfect for packaging petite home ware presents you intend to give to peeps who've just moved into their new houses! Or you could always use it as a box for anything else. :)

Its back to scavenging for house hold utensils for me, ta!

UPDATES
(29-09-2011) Hi there, thanks for your interest in this Jinjerup freebie. We’ve updated it, please visit this link to view & download the new updated freebie:
http://jinjerup.com/1906/freebies/spoon-blooms-giftbox

Visit our new Jinjerup Blog for more cute freebies & printables:
http://jinjerup.com/category/freebies

Have a fantastic rest-of-the-weekend everyone!
Lynn

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails