Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Fine & dandy

Introducing the last batch of patterns from Jinjerup's Whims & Fancies pattern range, this new trio of patterns is called "Fine & dandy". Well, literally :P Its a real delicate, light pattern featuring ultra fine stalks of dande(y)lion puffs.


Fine & dandy (rose blush)
Fine dande(y)lion stalks cartwheel in this lovely pink-toned repeat.



Fine & dandy (calm at sea)
Fine dande(y)lion stalks cartwheel in this lovely blue-toned repeat.



Fine & dandy (orange cream puff)
Fine dande(y)lion stalks cartwheel in this lovely orange-toned repeat.

I wish I could have the 'calm at sea' pattern for my window blinds ;) It would suit them so well, my room walls are painted baby blue. Any faves, any one?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

These are the best dandelions around - no mess in the lawn LOL I love how delicate the colours are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails