Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bats, jacks & webs

Happy Saturday folks! My apologies for this late post, its been quite a busy spell for me @ my day job (I like to call it my "work, work") and Jinjerup! At times like this, I seriously wish I could split myself, like cells do and make a clone, only difference is my 2 halves get back together at the end of the day or at my beck and call! Oh wait, there would b 2 of me.. so hmmm.. at the beck and call of the master copy, v1.0 :P

Without much further ado, here's the second batch of patterns, I've been toying around with so much color now, I've decided to stick bringing all that beautiful color out by having more dark background colors from which this cute pattern of halloween jacks, webs and bats stands out.


Bats, jacks & webs (pumpkin)
Cute outlines of pumpkins, spider spins & bats in tones of bold orange!



Bats, jacks & webs (swamp)
Cute outlines of pumpkins, spider spins & bats in tones of fun foliage!



Bats, jacks & webs (deep lilac)
Cute outlines of pumpkins, spider spins & bats in tones of lilac and mauve!

4 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

I love these dark ones, they do bring out the gorgeous colours in the images :)

Andrea said...

OMGSH I love these! Long live Halloween!

MiC said...

oooooooooh yes, these are totally GORGEOUS !!!

MiC said...

these are totally GORGEOUS !!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails