Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Boot Loot

Lately I've been experimenting with different color palettes & i've been loving really muted colors. The following 3 are my fave color schemes of the moment, I can't decide which I like best, but I think I am leaning more toward the purple one currently! :p

Here's our last Jinjerup Shoe pattern for November, a silhoutte boot pattern in 3 unique color combinations! Any faves, anyone?


Boot Loot (beige)
These boots are made for mellow beige (tones)



Boot Loot (purple)
These boots are made for rich purple (tones)



Boot Loot (red)
These boots are made for warm red (tones)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love boots! It's what I wear almost everyday. The pointy the toe and the higher the heel the better! My faves - the purple set.

Related Posts with Thumbnails