Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Freebie of the week: Daisy May Notecards

Since I'm feeling a little nostalgic & I've never done a really red note card before, I've decided to use Jinjerup's Daisy May pattern as a base for this week's freebie!

Hm.. all this while, I've been using light colors such as yellow, creams, whites or off-white tones as the base color for Jinjerup's note cards (as printing full red colors can be quite taxing on your printer inks!) but a change is good! :P So here's this week's freebie, Daisy May Notecards, have fun!

UPDATES
(29-09-2011) Hi there, thanks for your interest in this Jinjerup freebie. We’ve updated it, please visit this link to view & download the new updated freebie:
http://jinjerup.com/1655/freebies/freebies-daisymay-notecards

Visit our new Jinjerup Blog for more cute freebies & printables:
http://jinjerup.com/category/freebies

1 comment:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh that's pretty! I love the red. Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails