Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

In carnations

Here's my take on carnations, a ruffly sweet scented flower associated with coronations, Mother's day, affection & desire. Did you know that carnations are the National flower of Spain? Interesting bit I had to share :P Oh and carnations are the birth flower of those born in January, so its now my birth month flower by default lols*


Carnations (pink)
The tops of dew-covered ruffly carnations in pink



Carnations (purple)
The tops of dew-covered ruffly carnations in purple



Carnations (blue)
The soaked tops of dew-covered ruffly carnations in blue

For more information on carnations, click here

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Carnations are my birth flower and I just love them. Your artistic twist on them is awesome! I love the colour schemes you used. Very nice!

shery said...

love the collection

Related Posts with Thumbnails