Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Melting for you

Ooooh, I couldn't resist! Its been absolutely sooooooooooooooo hot this week... my foot in a cast, felt like it was being in a mini oven. My efforts of trying to ignore the heat brought on many, many thoughts of binging on as many ice creams & lollies as I can get my hands on.

But.. a) I'm stuck in the house alone, I don't dare risk foraging for ice creams downstairs alone.. so not worth the effort if there are none :( and b) I can't possibly drive out if there are none around!! So I was absolutely sweating buckets when I thought of this funny little pattern. Sweating, half chomped ice creams in their melting hot love (for you)! :P


Melting for you (pink)
You're so hot, you make me melt!



Melting for you (orange)
You're so hot, you make me melt!



Melting for you (purple)
You're so hot, you make me melt!

I'm going to make sure my family stocks on boxes of a gazillioooonnn ice lollies when they get back!! :P

2 comments:

Andrea said...

OMGSH too cute for words! Love the little ice cream!

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your foot, love those hearts
where r they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails