Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Handfuls!

Hullo, hullo dearies,
here's a little update on what I've been up to and why there's not been as many posts to date :P I'm working on something a little new at the moment plus I've been trying my hand at taking on some extra freelance jobs whilst keeping my full time day design job and handling Jinjerup too!

It certainly is such a (or 3!) handful (s), I'm getting a little burnt out at the mo, but not to worry, once I've handled the bulk of the new jobs and have released the new something something, then it'll be all good! Just need to get over these bunch of teething hurdles first. Its always harder to start something totally new! :P

Mother's Day theme is coming right up! Watch out for the Jinjerup freebies, they're going to be so CUTE! :D

In the mean time, I'm liking these Upcycled Heart clips by Jessica from Zakka Life, tis such a brilliant idea!




Pics: Upcycle: Heart Clips from Zakka Life

2 comments:

zakkalife said...

Lynn,

Thank you for sharing this with your readers :)

lynn said...

Glad to help spread your lovely crafty ideas, Jessica! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails