Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Candycanes

Hello, hello dearies!! Yes its been awhile but we're picking up the pace as best as we can!
We've got out first Christmas pattern up and its called Candycane.

A yummy combo of colorful candy canes with snowflakes! I initially started working on the grey one but then realised it would be really nice with either a pink or blue background too. (but I still like the grey one! Any faves anyone?)


Candycane (slate)
Colorful candycanes and snowflakes on gray



Candycane (rose)
Colorful candycanes and snowflakes on pale pink



Candycane (ceil)
Colorful candycanes and snowflakes on pale blue

Stay tuned for this week's this week's freebie ;)

p/s- Oh & if you like the candycane paper, its available for purchase here

1 comment:

Samreen said...

The ceil one! It's very cute. Although I'm a lover of pink, I don't know why the ceil pattern caught my eye more than the pink. Oh well, some mysteries can never be solved!

Related Posts with Thumbnails