Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sneaker Seeker

Nothing beats a pair of really comfy sneakers for walkabout. & walkabout sounds like a great idea right now :P I've been stuck indoors working on work (work) and Jinjerup for a bit too much.

No wonder I've been thinking of all the different types of colored sneakers I'd wear if I had a different colored outfit for every other day I'd spend walking.



Sneaker seeker (yellow)
Orange, blue and green snug sneakers on the go



Sneaker seeker (blue)
Blues and grey snug sneakers on the go



Sneaker seeker (pink)
Pink, orange and purple snug sneakers on the go

Think I shall go for that walking trip soon enough, just after I've completed this week's freebie. Stay tuned, its coming right up! ;)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

These shoes were made for walking! Awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails