Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thank you 2009, hello 2010!


The end of 2009, amazing isn't it? Am still a little shocked that the year's ending in about a couple of hours, it feels like we're still in the first quarter of 2009 lols* but then again grin* I'll probably be saying this too at the end of 2010 :P Honestly, its been a truly amazing & interesting year for me & for Jinjerup!

Why? The reason's because I've finally taken up the courage to bring Jinjerup into its 2nd year & opening up an etsy shop in that process! I used to think I would not have the time to do anything apart from my work at work, but bit by bit, I've proven myself wrong because I sincerely believe if there's a will, there's a way (even if it means sleeping 5 hours a night, at times, trying to juggle both my passion for Jinjerup & work and family, friends & love! phew!)

:P Yes, I do struggle most of the times trying to strike the balance between them all but still living your dream (I look forward to being able to be a full time artist & do what I love) some day is what can really drive you! Thank you to my dearest family & friends who are always there for me no matter come what may (you know who you are!)

& of course, most of all, I would like to thank everyone who visits Jinjerup, who take the time to actually follow what's new on Jinjerup's site, who have written in with lovely encouraging emails, who have left feedback & comments, who tweets & retweets, who have featured Jinjerup in their fab blogs or websites, who has helped support & bought Jinjerup products!

I thank you all so very much from the bottom of my heart, you guys totally overwhelm with your kindness & encouragement! :D Hugs & kisses all around!


May everyone be surrounded with much happiness & be granted with plenty o' great blessings of health, wealth & love! Let's look forward to an even better year - 2010!

Lynn* ;)

6 comments:

bairdmtn said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Lynn! Thank you so much for all you do and for your wonderful ideas and downloads! May you have a fun and prosperous 2010!

Andrea said...

I've enjoyed your posts and your generous freebies in 2009. All the best for a wonderful 2010.

lynn said...

^^ Your welcome, bairdmtn! Always a pleasure ;)

My Owl Barn said...

Happy New Year Lynn! Congratulations on opening up a store on etsy. I wish you all the best in the new year and always.

lynn said...

Thank you for your continuous support, Andrea :) Its always a pleasure to hear from you, may you have a fantastic 2010 too!

lynn said...

Heya there over at MyOwlBarn, thank you ever so much for your kind words & lovely support, may you also have the best in 2010 too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails