Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Freebie of the week: Owlways Yours Note cards

What a busy, busy weekend mine's turning out to be!
After happily spending more than 2 hours shooting pix of Jinjerup's Giftboxes,
I then realised I had shot them in the wrong resolution!! Argh!!

Now I've got to go reshoot them again, what a waste of my precious hours plus a small side project that I've been working on hasn't turned out the way I would've liked it to look. :( Guess I'm not having a very productive weekend too at that.

Oh well, the good thing is I've still got some more hours left. Before I go back to shooting pix, here's this week's freebie! Note cards in Jinjerup's latest pattern: Owlways Yours.

UPDATES
(29-09-2011) Hi there, thanks for your interest in this Jinjerup freebie. We’ve updated it, please visit this link to view & download the new updated freebie:
http://jinjerup.com/1694/freebies/owlways-yours-notecards

Visit our new Jinjerup Blog for more cute freebies & printables:
http://jinjerup.com/category/freebies

Enjoy your weekends!

XOXO,
Lynn
____________________________________________________________________

Update:

Hurrah!! As featured on Papercrave's Free Printables Friday (Sept '09) & Craftig
Thank you Kristen! :)

Also featured on One Pretty Thing, thank you Rachel!

10 comments:

Make, Do & Send said...

this has to be the cutest note paper! i can think of so many uses, thanks Lynn :)

ashley said...

hi! i saw a link on craftig, thanks for the cute download! i absolutely LOVE owls, so they will be put to good use! :)

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

I just found your blog today...I love these note cards but I can't seem to unzip them from my computer...is this file accepted only by pc users or mac users as well (I have a mac).

Thank you for your generosity and help.

lynn said...

Alex> Aww, shucks, thanks for your sweet comments! :)

Ashley> Am real glad you like them! :D

Laura> Thanks for your feedback, hm..so far this is a first for me, have googled up some solutions about unzipping files in Macs as I am not a mac user myself. Perhaps you could try these links out:

1) http://www.ehmac.ca/mac-ipod-help-troubleshooting/11516-unzipping-file-mac.html

2) http://www.ehow.com/how_5003402_unzip-files-mac.html

However, if these don't work out, I could always email you the pdf template if you'd like. All you'd have to do is pm me your email address. :)

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

I LOVE owls:-) I will be featuring these. How cute! Thanks:-)

Louise said...

What beautiful notepaper! I love owls so very much, the colours are charming.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Everything is so ridiculously cute here. It makes me so happy! I'll be linking.

Andrea said...

I use a MAC and I usually use Unstuffit to "unzip" zipped files.

lynn said...

Amy> Thanks very much Amy, so very kind of you!! I really love your designs too! :)

Louise> Glad you like them!

Rachel> many thanks dearie, looking forward to your post then!

Andrea> Fab of you to share the lovely tip! I've learnt something new today! ;)

Anonymous said...

Laura Pinto-Nguyen > the file name's extension is .zip_ and it seems to cause a problem in identifying the file. Take out the underscore so that it becomes .zip because it works for me now. :)

Nevertheless, very cute note cards! :) I hope I'll be able to use them as to-do lists.

Related Posts with Thumbnails