Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sweetweets

Time for a new bird themed pattern!
I had originally designed these little twitterers for an icon in mind but they looked really cute in repeat so I had to do them up in proper 'pattern' pattern.

The only thing they ever love doing is chirp to each other all over the place and in any direction possible. I adore the Sweetweets (warm) pattern the most, as the color combination makes them little birdies look more michievious than the other un's.


Sweetweets (warm)
A-tweeting & a-chirping these little birdies go!



Sweetweets (mellow)
A-tweeting & a-chirping these little birdies go!



Sweetweets (cute)
A-tweeting & a-chirping these little birdies go!

Any faves, anyone? ;)

2 comments:

Katy said...

My favorite is the one with the purple. They're all great, you are awesome! Katy

Andrea said...

awwww these are sweet... or should I say tweet LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails