Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Owlways yours

Sorry folks for the lack of a post this week, have not been doing so great-healthwise.
Fever, exhaustion, the works but I'm back! ;)

I've been playing around with block owl repeats for the next pattern in line for Jinjerup's Bird range. This is actually my 2nd pattern featuring owls,
here's my first one. Instead of sticking to my fave color palettes, I decided to try out other color combinations as shown in the patterns below.


Owlways yours (nature)
Perching owls make an interesting block repeat in lovely, natural tones



Owlways yours (sweet)
Perching owls make an interesting block repeat in yummy, sweet tones



Owlways yours (pastel)
Perching owls make an interesting block repeat in gentle, soothing tones

1 comment:

Andrea said...

These are adorable! Sorry to hear you were sick but glad to hear you are better now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails