Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Freebie of the week: Jack of all trades Giftbox

Jinjerup presents our third Halloween freebie: introducing our special limited edition Jacks of all trades giftbox! It has a cute top of four jack o'lanterns and plenty more around.

As most you guys know, our giftboxes are based on Jinjerup's latest patterns & this one is based on the Jack of all trades pattern, viewable here. Download away as its only available till Halloween (31-10-09)! ;)

Jack of all trades Giftbox: Giftbox Template Download
Please click on the link above to download.

____________________________________________________________________

Update:
Thank you for all your downloads, the link above has expired. Not to worry though, we have plenty more freebies available, all you'll have to do is click here! ;)

8 comments:

My Owl Barn said...

I know I can certainly use that. Thanks for sharing :)

}¡{ said...

Absolutely love it! My children will love finding little sweets inside this cute box :) Thanks x

The Mommys Place - Sandy said...

This is so cute I love it, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

so fun... and I can't wait to try this template out. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for this cute template...I appreciate your generosity!

Piccolina Designs said...

Very cute. Thank you for sharing

MiC said...

definitively gorgeous ! thank you very, VERRRRY much

Anonymous said...

The link is no more available can you send me the file of the box of halloween to my mail (sedzi@hotmail.com) I needed to present a homework please!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails